1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently and provide information to website owners.
2. Types of Cookies
According to who manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are sent to your browser from our website.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are sent to your browser from a website or domain not managed directly by us, such as Google.
According to the time they are active:
- Session Cookies: These are stored in your browser's cookie file until you leave our website, and they are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These remain on your device, and our website reads them every time you revisit. These cookies have a specific expiration date and will stop working after that date.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning and navigation of the website.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow you to access our services with predefined characteristics based on specific criteria.
- Analysis Cookies: These enable us to statistically measure and analyze how our services are used.
3. Cookies Used on Our Website
Here is a list of the third-party cookies used on our website:
- Google Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics cookies (e.g., _ga) to count the number of times a user visits the website and collect data on how, when, and where users access our site. You have the option to disable Google Analytics cookies by following the instructions provided by Google.
You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. You may also opt-out of certain third-party cookies using the provided links in this policy. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your user experience on our website.